WWE NXT Wrestling League - Post NXT 12.02.20
- Balor still leads the way due to his superior win percentage but could be leapfrogged by his nemesis, Johnny Gargano with a loss at Takeover: Portland.
- The Broserweights have momentum on their side as they go into their match with the UE this Sunday.
- Dijakovic and Lee within one point of each other as their North American Title match approaches.
- Knox and Kai go into their blood feud blow off on Sunday level on points.
- Top two clash for the top title on Sunday.
- Knox and Kai have an opportunity to rise towards the top with a victory this weekend.
- Big players like Candace LeRae, Io Shirai and Shotzi Blackheart need to rebuild.
- The top three have an opportunity to consolidate their leads with victories this Sunday.
- Gargano is positioned to leap-frog Sunday's opponent.
- Cole would finally build some momentum with a big win over Ciampa to defend his title.
- Ciampa has an opportunity to climb despite limited opportunities so far this year.
- No UE members yet to be in the green in 2020.
- The Broserweights have an opportunity to increase their lead to 3 points.
- With a victory over UE, the Broserweights would be 5 points ahead of their Undisputed rivals.
- The only NXT US team anywhere near the Broserweights after a potential win on Sunday would be DIY.