In-ring Statistics | AEW Full Gear | 58 Graphics Deep Dive
In this article you will find in depth In-ring Statistics for ever one of the nine main card matches from AEW's Full Gear; the highest rated AEW PPV yet per Grappl ratings. These numbers are collected while viewing each match with a shorthand method that has been practised over just over two years.
Below you will find a variety of graphics for each match showing it in a different light each time. Each match has:
- In-ring Statistics: Everything each competitor did in the match.
- Flow of Offence: The ebbs and flows of each wrestler's offence.
- Cumulative Flow of Offence: As above but cumulative, showing how much each wrestler had absorbed at each minute of the match.
- Match Flow: The combined offence of all competitors to show how the match itself ebbed and flowed.
- Offence Rates: In-ring Statistics multiplied by match time up to 1 hour Rates of Offence so to be comparable to other matches.
- Statistical Overview: The first 4 bullets on the same image.
There are also 4 slides comparing the 4 highest rated matches.
Without further adieu...