The article below will explore The Elite's second match with Death Triangle and Chris Jericho's uniquely bloody war with Tomohiro Ishii.
The Elite Hit Chicago with 40 Taunts:
- Check out the Reversal stats as Death Triangle clung on despite The Elite's onslaught.
- The Elite communicate their explosive dominance via big Strikes.
- Death Triangle stay on point and don't get drawn into The Elite's more showy games.
- The Elite outdo Death Triangle for the vast majority of the match.
- Death Triangle peak the highest despite The Elite's fast start.
- This match started fast and ended similarly with a lull in the middle.
- Upped their striking and strikedown rates.
- Lessened their grapple and dive rates.
- Upped their dive and submission rates.
- Lowered their strike and grapple rates.
In comparison to Full Gear, this week's match:
- Had a faster start.
- Peaked at a very similar total rate.
- Saw Death Triangle win after an Elite spike in offence.
- Had a very different overall match structure with more of a mid-match lull.
Additionally, check out the vast volume of strikes in Jericho/Ishii:
For much more, check out @PWMusings on Twitter.