AEW Statistically Sound Rankings
Each week AEW bring out rankings. This is a cool element of their production and is certainly better than the WWE's way of booking storylines. Event still the internet manages to work itself up into a fervor each week due to inconsistencies and confusing placements on these rankings.
PWM brings you, statistically sound rankings, where wins and losses are the only thing that matters!
Male Singles Division
- Only 3 men on the current rankings were in singles action this week.
- Jon Moxley's win gives him a two point lead over his nearest rivals.
- Kip Sabian is the only man to climb the rankings this week with a victory over Janela.
- Sabian's victory sees him move into second place behind Moxley.
- Janela above Allin only due to having a win in the bank.
Female Singles Division
- Note, last week's contained a couple mistakes. Baker and Swole were 1-1 not 2-1.
- Yuka Sakazaki's sole win propels her into 2nd place!
- Hikaru Shida leapfrogs Baker.
- Baker slides due to loss to Sakazaki.
- Statlander slides due to inactivity.
Male Tag Division
- Gunn Club at 2 and 0 as AEW listed thm at 1-0 after a dark match victory before their televised AEW Dark victory. This is under review!
- SCU back into contendership after losing the title with 2 wins on the bounce.
- Jurassic Express have now picked up as many 2v2 victories as they did in the entirety of 2019.
- Young Bucks slide due to 2v2 inactivity.
- Best Friends rise after busy week.
FULL statistics available here: https://www.prowrestlingmusings.com/aew-league-standings