Full table of statistics at: https://www.prowrestlingmusings.com/aew-league-standings
- First loss for Omega, albeit without being pinned, is his one 2020 blemish.
- Moxley 4-0 in 2020.
- Kip Sabian emerging as 2020's workhorse.
- Jurassic Express have left 2019 well and truly behind.
- Adam Page's momentum goes from full throttle to reckless.
- SCU heading in the correct direction once again.
- Persistence paying off for Kip Sabian.
- Butcher and Blade rising up the ranks after a rocky start to their AEW careers.
- Moxley has left the frustrations of 2019 behind as he opens up a gap in the singles division.
- Sabian rises to third with a 3-1 singles record in 2020.
- Janela's promising start stutters as Ford gets the better of him again.
- Note, Daniels is 0-1. That square should be red.
- Not a great start for Mel, 2020 sees her 0 and 2.
- Riho pulls away after mixed tag victory on the cruise.
- Hikaru Shida is quietly keeping pace with Rose.
- Britt Baker's new attitude is not paying off!
- Tight division, a run of form could change anything.
- Big Swole hanging with the bigger players in the division.
- The division could use more matches to flesh out the competitiveness of the division.
- Gunn Club's position is an indicator of a lack of form for the contenders in the division.
- SCU have rectified their disastrous start to 2020, somewhat.
- Jurassic Express are on the board for 2v2.
- Best Friends have had an up and down start to the year.
If you liked this page, check out even more in-depth statistics with PWM's Individual Wrestler's Statistics: